The New Mexico Workers' Compensation Administration procedural rules are found in Title II, Chapter 4 of the New Mexico Administrative Code.
(click on the rule title below to download the pdf format of the rule)
- [Part 1] General Provisions (Effective 10/1/2014)
- [Part 2] Data Reporting and Safety Requirements (Effective 9/30/16)
- [Part 3] Payment of Claims, Post-Accident Drug and Alcohol Testing, and Conduct of Parties (Effective 6/30/16)
- [Part 4] Claims Resolution (Effective 1/1/2018)
- [Part 5] Enforcement & Admin. Investigations (Effective 10/1/2014))
- [Part 6] Judicial Selection (Effective 12/31/13)
- [Part 7] Payments for Health Care Services (Effective 9/30/16)
- [Part 8] Individual Self-Insurance (Effective 9/30/16)
- [Part 9] Group Self-Insurance (Effective 10/1/15)
- [Part 10] Self-Insurance Pooling of Public Entities (Effective 1/14/05)
- [Part 11] Proof of Coverage (Effective 9/30/16)
- [Part 12] Uninsured Employers' Fund (Effective 12/31/11)
- [Part 13] Controlled Insurance Plans (Effective 12/31/13)
Following a public comment period, including a public hearing on October 27, 2017, the director of the Workers’ Compensation Administration has repealed rule 11.4.4 NMAC titled Workers’ Compensation – Claims Resolution and replaced it with a new 11.4.4 NMAC, titled Workers’ Compensation – Claims Resolution, adopted November 13, 2017 and effective January 1, 2018. NMSA 1978, Sections §§ 52-5-4 (2003) and 52-4-3 (1990) authorize the director to adopt reasonable rules, regulations, and fee schedules.
See the Final Rule (Rule 4, effective 1/1/2018).
Workers' Compensation Statutes Online
The complete New Mexico statutes and rules are available free online through the New Mexico Compilation Commission, at: [New Mexico Statutes and Court Rules]
Note: Select Chapter 52 for Workers' Compensation
How to Purchase Statutes
Workers' compensation statutes may also be purchased in book form from the New Mexico Compilation Commission.